CoinEx is a cryptocurrency exchange founded in December 2017 and based in Hong Kong. It offers a wide range of trading pairs, including popular cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple, as well as a number of smaller altcoins.
CoinEx is known for its low trading fees, with maker fees as low as 0.00% and taker fees ranging from 0.05% to 0.10%. The exchange also offers a number of trading tools and features, including margin trading, futures trading, and options trading.
CoinEx has its own native token, the CoinEx Token (CET), which can be used to pay trading fees on the exchange and receive discounts. The exchange also offers a range of other services, including a wallet for storing and managing cryptocurrencies, an OTC trading desk, and a mining pool for Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and Bitcoin SV (BSV). CoinEx is a reputable cryptocurrency exchange that offers a range of trading pairs and features for both beginner and experienced traders. Here are some pros and cons of the exchange:
- Low trading fees: CoinEx offers some of the lowest trading fees in the industry, which makes it attractive for high-volume traders.
- Wide range of cryptocurrencies: CoinEx offers a wide range of trading pairs, including popular cryptocurrencies and smaller altcoins.
- Margin trading: CoinEx offers margin trading with up to 3x leverage, which can be beneficial for experienced traders.
- Futures trading: The exchange also offers futures trading with up to 100x leverage, which can be attractive for traders looking for higher potential returns.
- User-friendly interface: CoinEx has a simple and user-friendly interface, which makes it easy for beginners to navigate the platform.
- Limited payment options: CoinEx only supports deposits and withdrawals in cryptocurrencies, which may be a drawback for users who prefer to use fiat currencies.
- Lack of regulation: CoinEx is not regulated by any major financial authorities, which may be a concern for some users who prioritize regulatory compliance.
- Limited customer support: CoinEx’s customer support is only available through email and social media, and response times can be slow.
Overall, CoinEx is a solid choice for cryptocurrency traders who prioritize low fees and a wide range of trading pairs. However, users should be aware of the limited payment options and lack of regulation when considering the exchange.
Opening an account on CoinEx Exchange is a straightforward process. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Go to the CoinEx website (www.coinex.com) and click on “Sign up” in the top right corner.
- Enter your email address and create a strong password. Agree to the terms and conditions, and click on “Sign up” to proceed.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a verification code. Enter the verification code on the CoinEx website to confirm your email address.
- Once your email is verified, you will be prompted to set up two-factor authentication (2FA) to enhance the security of your account. You can choose to use an app such as Google Authenticator, or receive SMS codes to your phone.
- After setting up 2FA, you will be taken to your CoinEx account dashboard. To start trading, you will need to deposit cryptocurrency into your account. Click on “Assets” in the top menu and select the cryptocurrency you want to deposit.
- Follow the instructions to deposit cryptocurrency into your account. Once the deposit is confirmed on the blockchain, you will be able to use the funds to start trading on CoinEx.
That’s it! You now have an active account on CoinEx Exchange and can start buying and selling cryptocurrencies. It’s important to note that before making any trades, you should familiarize yourself with the trading interface and tools available on CoinEx.
(FAQs) about CoinEx Exchange:
What cryptocurrencies can I trade on CoinEx Exchange?
CoinEx offers a wide range of trading pairs, including popular cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), and Ripple (XRP), as well as a number of smaller altcoins.
Does CoinEx Exchange support fiat currency deposits?
No, CoinEx only supports deposits and withdrawals in cryptocurrencies. You can deposit cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin into your account.
What are the trading fees on CoinEx Exchange?
CoinEx offers low trading fees, with maker fees as low as 0.00% and taker fees ranging from 0.05% to 0.10%. You can also use CoinEx Tokens (CET) to pay for trading fees and receive discounts.
Is CoinEx Exchange regulated? CoinEx Exchange is not regulated by any major financial authorities. However, the exchange has implemented strict security measures to protect users’ funds and data.
Does CoinEx Exchange offer margin trading?
Yes, CoinEx offers margin trading with up to 3x leverage, which can be beneficial for experienced traders.
What is CoinEx Token (CET)?
CoinEx Token (CET) is an ERC-20 token issued by CoinEx Exchange. CET can be used to pay for trading fees on the exchange and receive discounts. CET holders can also participate in CoinEx’s quarterly repurchase and burn program.
How can I contact CoinEx Exchange customer support?
CoinEx customer support can be contacted through email and social media. You can also submit a support ticket through the CoinEx website. Response times can vary depending on the volume of inquiries.